Petition - BRITISH Only Servers please.

#0 - Dec. 7, 2007, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello, first let me say that I am quite new to World of Warcraft. I enjoy the game immensly and spend much of my time on it now (surprise surprise).

However, one thing I cannot stand, is the fact that us British have to put up with these... well, lets just say we arn't quite the same as these Europeans. I've learned that Russians are getting thier own realms, so Blizzard I implore that you seperate these people from us British.

Perhaps you could add the United Kingdom to the United States, as we are more the same. Then mabye just let these Europeans interact in thier own special ways with each other.

I have nothing against... these people, but have you seen the way they try to speak our language, Blizzard? Are they trying to put us to shame in some way, sorry, let us not get too deep into this.

So, would British only realms be a possibility? Or adding us with our most treasured allies, the USA?

Regards.

(Posting on an alt as I am in a guild that has many Europeans within it)

UPDATE: Well I thought I would have the support of fellow Brits here, but I see many of them have been around these people far too long, one would say they've grown quite attached.

It looks like I will have to put up with it all. Seems I can't ask for too much playing in a game inhabited by children.

I find it strange when people refer to me as 'sir' or 'he', I am female, adjust your posts accordingly.
#120 - Dec. 7, 2007, 6:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am so sorry that I did not lock this thread before now... I would personally say that narrow-mindedness and prejudice is to blame for the creation of this thread, which both are things that doesn't belong in a global society like the one we have today.

I would like to refer your attention to the party thread, which I encourage people to read carefully before posting on these forums:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1