Last time you installed WoW?

#0 - Dec. 6, 2007, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, when was the last time you installed WoW. I mean, fresh and clean and all that?

I just noticed that I've been running the same installation of WoW for almost two years. During that time I've re-installe my Windows XP few times. I've even changed my hardware and I'm now running 64bit Vista. All that without re-installing WoW.

All that just because I've had my WoW installed on separate harddrive.

Anyhow, now I just decided to re-install WoW as I've been experienciencing some wierd issues with UI. No, I don't have any addons at the moment. I've had few running in the past, but...
Like, getting LUA errors for no apparent reason and deleting all those folders and files the "officials" would ask me to delete didn't help and so on.

So, I just decided to re-install the whole game. After getting rid of the old installation first ofcourse.

You?

#8 - Dec. 6, 2007, 7:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
2 days ago, but that was because my hard disk died... I had to buy a new one and re-install everything including WoW :-(
#12 - Dec. 6, 2007, 8:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hah! I'm not alone... Okay, never re-installed WoW because of that but... Heheh. Need any fried harddrives? You can always throw them at people!

I'm not throwing my dead hard drive anywhere :-)

I'm actually getting an RMA on my dead hard drive, because it is only one year old and it has a five year warranty from the manufacturer.