Aldor or Scryer?

#0 - Jan. 22, 2007, 8:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey, so as I'm sure most of you know we have these two factions in Shattrath, Aldor and Scryer. You have to choose one to be alligned with, while the other one will be hostile to you.

I'd really like to know the facts about this whole thing, does it really matter which you go for? What changes? Also, which did you choose?
#1 - Jan. 22, 2007, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey, so as I'm sure most of you know we have these two factions in Shattrath, Aldor and Scryer. You have to choose one to be alligned with, while the other one will be hostile to you.

I'd really like to know the facts about this whole thing, does it really matter which you go for? What changes? Also, which did you choose?

Read this page for example: http://www.wowwiki.com/Aldor_vs._Scryer
Just check the rewards and see which ones would be best for you.

I chose Scryer for my resto shaman (who is also an alchemist), but I'm still not sure it was the right choice. I get to hang out with the hawt blood elves though.
#20 - Jan. 22, 2007, 9:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Damn, I chose Scryer because of them being more hordish (atleast that is what I thought), but as I am being balance specced druid I think I would gain more if being Aldor. Any way to change?

Yeah, read Puffin's post above. Dong hand-in quests for rep seems to work (haven't tried it myself - since I read up on this before I chose a faction :p).
#22 - Jan. 22, 2007, 9:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Don't you people ever read the posts before the one you make? ;_;

Aww be nice. Sometimes a new post appears while posting yourself :)