Propose

#0 - Jan. 31, 2008, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Prejudice is a player runetotem.

I am writing this topic to ask one thing.

I wondered if it were possible to create a deposit in his own bank staff, a gold deposit?

Thanks, and I hope we can.

BYE MIDAN
#6 - Jan. 31, 2008, 7:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If he were to become a guild master he could deposit money into the guild bank and forbid all other guild members from removing it.

However in the event of the account being compromised the money can still be withdrawn as he would still be the guild master.

Simply put: there is no way to store gold away from your character without giving it to another player.
#11 - Jan. 31, 2008, 7:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Actually it's a skill I developed when I was a GM.

The trick is to spot the native language of the OP then know how that language formulates its' sentences.

I mean sure, some words won't translate very well and could change the meaning of the sentence but I think 8 times out of 10 I can extract the point from the prose, as it were.
#14 - Jan. 31, 2008, 7:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Italian, most likely.

I do realise the thread title is all in caps, but it was a valid question from a user who is clearly not a strong English speaker.

I'm going to leave it open for a short time to see if the OP will confirm that I have understood and answered their question because I'm a nice person like that :)
#17 - Jan. 31, 2008, 8:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sheesh. It's just work, work, work, with you people... ;)