Only 1600 copies for Romania?! (2)

#0 - Jan. 18, 2007, 12:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Old thread seems full (500 replies way to go ! ) . Discuss further. Another 500 posts, maybe Blizzard will notice. To quote Telvaani :

Q u o t e:
Don't feed the trolls. They help because they keep the topic up. So all I can say is thank you.

The topic has reached 20 pages and Blizzard still did not provide an aswer. My estimate is that they'll leave us alone, to comment till we can't no more, until this threat is a the maximum of replies. That's when we need to open another topic, until they act like a company who cares about its customers, no matter the race, sex, age or location. It is hard to make a stand. But without such an action we'd just prove that we truly do not deserve any attention.

I am a WoW player since US beta, and I also did everything possible to own an US account when Europe was in those few months of no WoW. I never cancelled my account, even in the *darkest hours* when I disagreed with some of the measures Blizzard took. I wondered many times why do I still play WoW, and the answer is simple: its the greatest game I ever had my hads on, I am addicted (and proud of it). I do not expect things to be perfect, I am a humble customer wondering at the exceptional art the Blizz crew created, at this world where it's so easy to find friends you would have never been able to meet otherwise. I am a Warcraft fan, I devoured any book ever released, I hunted every poster available, I dreamed myself a thousand times at BlizzCon.

But now it's not about me.

Now it is about 10k players whom you disconsider. We don't ask to ship another 5k copies here. We handle, as you can see. We merely ask for a Blue Answer to show us we do matter, even if just a little. Blizzard, please!
#37 - Jan. 18, 2007, 1:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're trying to gather a little more info on this on our side, and will follow up on such in the ways we can. However, I very much doubt that our relations or discussions with distributors or retailers will be a topic we'll cover in public.
#38 - Jan. 18, 2007, 1:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You are having a problem with the distribution, that's the publishers job. Vivendi is the publisher, Blizzard is the developer.

Actually, Blizzard is both developer and publisher. Vivendi is the distributor.
#41 - Jan. 18, 2007, 1:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Full. It's a forum bug

Not a bug, but the default length of a thread is 500 replies. Very few times is more than that needed. ;)
#47 - Jan. 18, 2007, 1:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
An intended bug then. You'd think the system would not allow new replies and give an error message rather than just hide them... but hey :P

It doesn't allow new replies. The reply and quote buttons are grayed out once the thread hits 500 posts. Maybe if several posts in writing compete about becoming number 500 those submitting too late will disappear.
#94 - Jan. 18, 2007, 4:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We just received the information that there will be some extra boxes arriving in Romania in the next few days. No numbers, but at least it should be a little easier coming by a TBC box. :)