List the owerpowered spells of the DK.

#0 - May 9, 2008, 5:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Chains of Ice - Immobilizes an enemy. The target will be slowed when the chains break, gradually returning to their normal speed over the duration of the spell's effect.
Death and Decay - An AoE damage spell with a high chance to fear targets within it.
Death Coil - Unleashes all stored Runic Power, causing up to 600 damage to an enemy non-undead target or healing a friendly undead target for up to 900 damage.
Grip of Death - Pulls the target to the Death Knight and forces it to attack the Death Knight.
Death's Hand - Pushes the target away from the Death Knight and dealing moderate damage.
Raise Dead - Turns a corpse into a ghoul. The ghoul lasts two minutes and has a number of abilities. If used on the corpse of a friendly player, the player will have the option of controlling the ghoul for the spell's duration.
Strangulate - Depletes all Runic Power, dealing minor damage and silencing the target for up to 5 seconds.
Mind Freeze - Interrupts casting.
Anti-Magic Shell - Reduces the damage of the next offensive spell by 75% and transfers it into Runic Power.
Unholy Embrace - 50% of healing and shielding done to the target damages the target instead.
The Death Knight also has three Presences, similar to a warrior's stances.

Blood Presence - DPS. Increases damage and heals the Death Knight slightly when attacked.
Frost Presence - Tanking. Increases armor by 45% and threat by 25%.
Unholy Presence - PvP. Increases movement and attack speed, and possibly lowers the global cooldown.

Can someone say "owerpowered" ?
Just about every of the Death Knight's abilities are overpowered!

i r guess i'l have to abandon dis hunter and start death knight i geuss.

Edit: Yay! A blue posted in my thread! My life, it has purpose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvcP71A-Wk&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Its+a+wonderful+live+2&sitesearch=

#6 - May 9, 2008, 5:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Uhm, by your definitions, all abilities in the game are over-powered. Interrupts, damage reduction, direct damage, DoTs...

Please try to keep things a little level-headed. The Death Knight is definitely cool, but you're comparing it to pre-WotLK classes at the moment. ;-)