Blizzard customer service

#0 - May 12, 2008, 8:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Three weeks ago, one of our account passwords was stolen by a keylogger.

Upon seeing our characters logging in and out doing transfers, our guild mates immediately contacted to GMs. Even tho it was an obvious attempt (level 70s transferring 10000+ gold to a level 1, sharding all their items and selling all their valuables) GMs did nothing.

When we logged on game we saw our characters were deleted, all stripped, no gold left. The low life thief even deleted PvP items just to do harm.

Anyways, it's expected with WoW's situation these days. We just thought we'll petition and they'll solve it in a week or two.

Like hell they did.

Been more than 4 weeks now. GMs are "still looking into it."

When I tried to contact them and TRIED to tell them does it even make sense that a level 70 sharding or deleting their precious epics just for fun, they have no answers.

Other than "they are still looking into it."

While they were "looking into it," we looked around and saw there are better options out there than seeing your 2 years of gameplay go down the drain because Blizzard Customer Service can not do their job.

Selling 10 million copies is one thing, delivering service to them is another.

I learned to live with sexist & racist chat, with bots, with gold sellers, but that is too much. And I know out there, a thief is enjoying his game play while we can not play our toons anymore, since they are naked.

To give you further information about how we got scammed, these were the precautions we've used:

- Vista firewall
- Avast Anti Virus

The computer was a clean install, with just Vista, Office and WoW on it, and was never used to browse "trivial" web pages (you know what I mean).

Anyways, I wish some day in the future (hopefully this century) Blizzard will end "looking into it" and decide to deliver some type of customer service to us.

I'm friggin frustrated of being treated like I am the thief.
#9 - May 12, 2008, 9:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
While we understand it's frustrating to have to wait for the investigations to conclude, taking it to the forums and then having a go at a player who don't agree with you is hardly helpful.

Closing this as it'll reach no solution here and only collect trolling comments.