PvE to PvP Transfer !

#0 - May 13, 2008, 9:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
A series of recent events have ensured i will have to stop playing WoW.

An introduction.
Name: Vodoopop
Class: Warlock
Realm: PvE Emerald Dream.

This is my story.
When i made my first character (Vodoopop) I chose to join Emerald Dream. Unknowing at this time PvE would be unable to transfer to a PvP server.
I recently joined a new school in real life, almost everyone from my school had joined: Mazrigos PvP Server.
I am unable to join Mazrigos because i chose a PvE server at the time i made my character unknowing what it actually ment.
I tried to make a new character on Mazrigos PvP server but I am just to attached to my main char.
After hearing a the great stories of PvPing togheter on mazrigos and questing/raiding togheter i am getting rather furious. I am missing all this stuff just because i can't transfer to a PvP server?

I understand lvling on a PvP server can sometimes be a pain in the ***, however it should not take you that much longer to lvl on a PvP server then a PvE server.

Maybe in total it would take you 10 hours more, because you get killed or ganked sometimes.
If this is the reason why we can not transfer from PvE to PvP, please make up some sort of quest that enables you to transfer.

I see no other reason then to quit wow until i can migrate to a PvP server.

With kind regards,
Vodoopop (Ex-wow player)
#20 - May 13, 2008, 9:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This has been answered multiple times, and as per usual; the answer remains the same. We have no plans of allowing PvE -> PvP server migration.