Your best moment(s) in WoW?

#0 - June 9, 2008, 6:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey, I would just like to make a topic for others to share the best moments they experienced in WoW... Ofc u can post more than one ;)

one of mine must be when i got my first world blue-drop: Wolffear harness.. my rogue mate wanted to buy it, i said yes for 30g, and then me and another mate set up a plan to trick him: next time he asked, I "had already sold it" to the other friend for 12g (ofc, i sold it on AH cuz i needed mount cash)... and he ignored me for 2 weeks, and i was unable to answer him... ofc i've would have sold it for 1 copper if i could have seen his face :p

also i enjoy everytime i visit the old world, especially Winterspring... I LOVE that zone... so quiet, so pretty and u can easily end up farming the elites there just to get away from the rest of the world.
#9 - June 9, 2008, 7:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
First time levelling up from 1 to 60, being new to a game > all

That is a good feeling indeed :-)

Levelling my first character and discovering all the different areas and places for the first time was probably my best moment too. Doing my first dungeon run (<3 Deadmines), joining a raid for the first time and getting my first rare and epic items were also really good moments :-)

The constant fear of the gank and the thrill of winning random PvP encounters while levelling my first character on a PvP realm was also a rather unique experience for me I remember... Ahh the memories :-)
#117 - June 11, 2008, 3:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Again, it's hard to pin it down to just one thing or one moment.

Not so long ago... it was really fun when we finally got Kael'thas down. My main's guild hadn't had much success with him. But generally every raid boss kill has been fun. Another one of note was the Bloodboil kill... a one or two shot, if I remember correctly. We'd been so worried we couldn't cover the group healing, but it turned out to be perfectly fine.

Otherwise, I generally find it a lot of fun to do multiple heroics in a row with good friends. I think finding a good group of friends to do instance after instance with, especially if we're talking on voice chat, is very fun!