Trolls: The Ultimate Race.

#0 - March 5, 2007, 12:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Since the dawn of Azeroths history, Trolls have walked this fertile land of jungles and fields, mountains and swamps.
After a lot of research I have finally come to the conclusion that we Trolls have everything that the other races lack.

An Incredibly cool accent, as well as the best voiced emotes in the game.

Best running and sprinting animation ever.

Amazing combat animations, male Troll offensive casting is just absolutely cool to the max and the way

Trolls melee animations seamlessly fit together keeps me in awe.

The best customisation of any race, ever. You want big tusks, little tusks, curvy tusks, pointy tusks? great!, what hair? You can have bald, a ponytail, a semi beard as well as the amazing colours to chose from!.

A fully self sufficient race, with Priests, Warriors, Mages, Shamans and Rogues, you could almost run a top end PvE guild with just Trolls!

Fairly semi useless, yet incredibly good racials!. Berserking gives Troll Rogues the highest self gained attack speed in the game, and who does'nt like doing 5% extra damage to Beastform Druids and Beasts in the wild!?

We don't wear shoes: Who needs shoes? Trolls are so incredibly rugged that they can run across burning coals, jagged rocks and slippery surfaces with just their incredibly evolved feet.

One of the Oldest races on Azeroth!

One of the most varied races to roleplay!: With so many Trolls from so many walks of life, as well as their amazing racial selection, you can roleplay your trolls in almost any way possible.

DO NOT ACCEPT CHEAP IMITATIONS

All forms of Elves on Azeroth are just disgusting, slimy, mutant Trolls, Night Elves are just perfectly good Trolls mutated by the arcane energies of the Well of Eternity.

Now, Trolls, UNITE against our oppressors, only we can take our place as the best race, the ultimate race.

WE ARE TROLLS: THE PENULTIMATE RACE
#15 - March 6, 2007, 1:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd love to see a troll only raid. A screenshot of a dead raid boss with 25 trolls in front of it is about as cool as it gets.