16/10 To all European BlizzCon attendees

#0 - Oct. 16, 2006, 9:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Since players who attended BlizzCon, but do not have a US WoW account cannot use their Beta keys with European accounts, we have decided to offer you the option to redeem those keys and receive European ones in stead.

To do this, please send a short email (in English) to wowbcbilling@blizzard.com; of course a brief explanation would help.

Please make sure the topic of your email reads “BlizzCon key for EU”, this will make it easier to pick out your emails.

Also please note that you will not get a reply to the email you send. Things will get sorted out and there should be a one time mailing of all keys, soon.

To all other players, unless you have a BlizzCon Beta key do NOT contact this email address, this will only cause undue, extra work. (And WE would be forced to RAID you ;))
#9 - Oct. 16, 2006, 11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What he said. Thank you so much guys!

Just one question (to be absolutely safe): Players who already replied to the eMail regarding the US-key (http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=54115498&postId=553505592&sid=1#123) will be included in that one time mailing? Or should we send another mail? I assume we're fine, but you never know. :)

To be on the safe side, I would suggest forwarding your original mail to the above email address with the subject I mentioned ;)