#0 - Jan. 18, 2010, 1:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q. How can I get the Gladiator title?
A. You need to be in top 0.5% of the total amount of active teams in either the 3v3 or 5v5 brackets at the end of an arena season.

Q. When does the season end?
A. Official announcements are made to provide at least a two week warning when the end of a season is approaching. These announcements for European English realms are posted in the PvP forum here: https://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html?forumId=11091&sid=1

Q. What rewards are given out when an arena season ends?
A. The end of season rewards include the titles Challenger for the top 10% to 35% of active teams in the battlegroup, Rival for the top 3% to 10% of active teams in the battlegroup, Duelist for the top 0.5% to 3% of active teams in the battlegroup, and Gladiator for the top 0.5% of active teams in the battlegroup. Players that earn the Gladiator title also receive a special permanent mount to signify their accomplishments in the arena.

Q. What Personal Rating (PR) must I have to qualify for the end of season rewards?
A. There is no specific personal rating amount required, but you need to be within 100 personal rating of the team rating.

Q. What percentage of games must I play on my team to qualify for the end of season rewards?
A. You need to have played in at least 20% of the games that your team has competed in.

Q. How many games do I need to play to qualify for the end of season rewards?
A. You need to have played in at least 20 games on your team.

Q. What is an "inactive" team?
A. A team is "inactive" if the team has not played at least 20 games, there is no one in the team with 20%+ games played, or no one within 100 Personal Rating. Inactivity status has nothing to do with how often you play. Any inactive team is disqualified from the end of the season rewards.

Q. Do I need to play in the last week to be able to get Gladiator?
A. No, you don't have to play in the last week.

Q. If I transfer to another realm after the season ends but before I get my title and drake will they still get to me?
A. No. You must wait for titles/drakes to be distributed and then transfer afterward.

Q. How do players get the Relentless Gladiator title?
A. At the end of each season, the number 1 ranked teams from the 3v3/5v5 brackets in each battlegroup get the title of that arena season. For season 7 it is Relentless Gladiator and season 8 it will be Wrathful Gladiator. If multiple teams are tied for the top spot, they will all get this title.

Q. Do I get to keep my title forever?
A. The Challenger, Rival, Duelist and Gladiator titles are redistributed at the end of each season based on your team’s performance. So for example, if you get a Gladiator title at the end of season 7, when season 8 ends you will get a new title based on your performance specifically for season 8. The only title that is permanent is the one awarded for the #1 ranked teams each season.