#1 - 2016/10/25 05:24:00 PM
Was shadow dmg nerfed quite a bit? I think my VT used to do 370k before patch and now does 330k.
Shadowform has returned as a new spell for Shadow Priests:
- Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage dealt by 10%, and reducing your Physical damage taken by 10%.
- You may not cast any Holy spells while in this form.
- The shadowy visual is now tied to Shadowform.
- Voidform now acts to intensify Shadowform. It automatically triggers Shadowform if not already active, and you gain the effects of both.
- When Voidform ends, you return to Shadowform.
- The damage of all Shadow Priest abilities has been reduced to compensate for this, resulting in no net gain or loss of damage.
Well according to the notes vampric touch did receive an incredibally small nerf (87% - 79%) 79% * 1.1 = 86.9%Incrementally small, should be aligned when using shadowform into voidform within rotation.
So a .1% nerf which was more then outbalanced by most of the other abilities being above their pre 7.1 values with shadowform. Its either an overnerf that wasn't documented (which there are quite a few of) or a tooltip error. We will see after logs from tonight come out.
Appreciate the feedback - was from my own testing. I've brought this up with the development team.10/25/2016 02:01 PMPosted by AmínaBut it's NOT a tooltip error. I've been testing haste and it's not increasing DoT damage at all.