Blizzard, read this. How can you allow this?

#1 - Jan. 27, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed most aspects of legion. I consider myself a top tier raider, however im not able to play at a high level because of the rng on top of rng legendary system. Ive been benched in 2 guilds because of it and ended up taking a break for 3 weeks due to frustration. Many others and myself included have had the displeasure of receiving 3 utility legendary in a row. This has to be the most terrible experience, I've had in all the years I've played wow (since early vanilla).

Blizzard, id really like to stress this, ill say it again. I cant begin to explain to you how terrible it feels to players, who have received 3 non dps increase legendary in a row. How can this amount of in-game tragedy be allowed? It is disgusting. You have created an incredible expansion, don't you have any pride? Why hasn't something, anything been done about this? Please, respond! Anything!
Forum Avatar
Game Producer
#20 - Jan. 28, 2017, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/27/2017 04:47 AMPosted by MichaelbaƩ
I have thoroughly enjoyed most aspects of legion. I consider myself a top tier raider, however im not able to play at a high level because of the rng on top of rng legendary system. Ive been benched in 2 guilds because of it and ended up taking a break for 3 weeks due to frustration. Many others and myself included have had the displeasure of receiving 3 utility legendary in a row. This has to be the most terrible experience, I've had in all the years I've played wow (since early vanilla).

Blizzard, id really like to stress this, ill say it again. I cant begin to explain to you how terrible it feels to players, who have received 3 non dps increase legendary in a row. How can this amount of in-game tragedy be allowed? It is disgusting. You have created an incredible expansion, don't you have any pride? Why hasn't something, anything been done about this? Please, respond! Anything!

There are a fair number of additions/tweaks in 7.2 to the legendary system. They've not been introduced on PTR yet but they are coming and this is something we will be actively seeking feedback on. Some of the issues that you highlight are things that we are hoping to ameliorate with these changes.

Please have patience with us as we roll out new quest/feature content on PTR next week and then move into rolling out the item/reward/systems changes. It is a bit of staged progressive rollout to focus testing and feedback but there are additional changes coming.

Please continue to supply feedback throughout this process though. :)
#502 - Feb. 10, 2017, 1:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've upped the post cap on this thread. Thanks for all of your feedback so far!