If she loses, she says, "I hope you have learned something today."
Not one bit pretentious.

I just want to punch her.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Nov. 24, 2015, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/24/2015 07:35 AMPosted by Velys
Ah yes I've never tried to level a pet against her and in Draenor more generally . hehe
I can totally see how she would give troubles if you have only two pets and need to swap to the one you love are leveling!

Lead with your leveler. It only has to be able to survive a ~200 hp hit. Swap out after one turn.

Then something like Azure Whelpling. This pet just needs to tank Taralune's first moth, so Arcane Storm and Surge of Power when she isn't blocking you is fine. You're waiting on her second pet to change the weather to Lightning Storm.

Then you bring in Lil Bling and absolutely wreck. Make It Rain followed by Inflation feels like godmode.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#19 - Nov. 24, 2015, 10:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/24/2015 01:08 PMPosted by Zepp
11/24/2015 11:40 AMPosted by Kaivax
Lead with your leveler. It only has to be able to survive a ~200 hp hit. Swap out after one turn.

Then something like Azure Whelpling. This pet just needs to tank Taralune's first moth, so Arcane Storm and Surge of Power when she isn't blocking you is fine. You're waiting on her second pet to change the weather to Lightning Storm.

Then you bring in Lil Bling and absolutely wreck. Make It Rain followed by Inflation feels like godmode.

Kaivax, giving the strats. I dig it.

Now can you ask the devs to make her not so rude? She's just mean. Buff Peddlefeet.

BRB have to go stuff Readyleek.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - Nov. 24, 2015, 11:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay I'm back.

11/24/2015 02:33 PMPosted by Zepp
11/24/2015 02:17 PMPosted by Kaivax

BRB have to go stuff Readyleek.

I'm starting to think you are purposely avoiding Peddlefeet...I am having a premonition that tomorrow you will find time to Muff Poodletreats.

.... brb.