Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, Azeroth needs your aid. The Burning Legion has returned—and World of Warcraft: Legion is NOW LIVE!
The time has come to embark on your quest to the Broken Isles, to seek out and master Artifact weapons of legendary might, and to rally like-minded champions to your cause in your Order Hall. In this desperate hour, you must also strike a forbidden pact with the outcast Demon Hunters of the Illidari, fel-twisted disciples of the dreaded Illidan the Betrayer. Should you fail... worlds will burn.Purchase World of Warcraft: Legion
now, and prepare yourself: kingdoms will burn.
------Help and Support:
You can find a list of common questions and answers related to Legion, Legion quests, and more located on the World of Warcraft Customer Support forums
. If you do not see the issue you're encountering listed, feel free to browse the Customer Support forum to see if other players are having the same problem.Game Masters
Legion Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Start here for assistance: Get Help
------Trailers and Media:World of Warcraft: Legion — The Fate of Azeroth TrailerLegion Artifact Systems PreviewLegion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival GuideHarbingers - KhadgarHarbingers - Gul'DanHarbingers - IllidanLegion Cinematic Trailer
------New Content & Features:
- New Class: Demon Hunter - Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike.
- Artifact Weapons - The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth with its full force, and the world’s heroes must discover new pinnacles of power to halt this unrelenting threat.
- World Quests - In World of Warcraft: Legion, questing at level 110 comes in new variations called World Quests
- Class Halls - Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made.
- Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedules - Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion.
- Battle to Level 110 - Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth and explore all-new zones as you grow in power.