7.2's new dungeon - the Cathedral of Eternal Night - is now available for testing on the PTR. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like:
- The overall flow of the dungeon
- Visuals, including creatures and environment
- Boss encounters and their mechanics
- Overall difficulty
- Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered
- Any other general thoughts about the dungeon