- 2009/03/19 03:01:04 AM
Here's the current schedule for Ulduar PTR testing:
On the North American test realms:
- Thursday Night, March 19, starting at 7pm EDT/4pm PDT.
- Friday Night, March 20, starting at 7pm EDT/4pm PDT.
- Saturday Night, March 21, starting at 7pm EDT/4pm PDT.
- Sunday, March 22, starting at 2pm EDT/11am PDT.
On the European test realms:
- Thursday Night, March 19 at 19:00 CET.
- Friday Night, March 20 at 19:00 CET.
- Saturday Night, March 21, at 19:00 CET.
- Sunday Night, March 22, starting at 19:00 CET.
This schedule could change at a moment's notice due to server, bug, or patch status. I'll try to keep everyone informed as much as possible. Ulduar and the bosses to be tested will remain also open a variable length of time. How long they stay open depends upon a host of factors including designer availability, bug status, etc.
We're very interested in seeing combat logs and parses for all raid testing on the PTR.
Quick Ulduar FAQ:
Q) Where's all the trash?
A) Trash has now been completed, and players will see the trash associated with each boss during their tests.
Q) Where's the loot? (UPDATED)
A) All loot should be present, except for some loot on trash creatures.
Q) What about achievements? (UPDATED)
A) We're still working on achievements, but many of them are now active and functional. Some achievements still have placeholder values.