Thanks for the gold

#1 - Feb. 1, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm a new player, it's been one week since I started this game, and I'm still learning everything, getting excited with every new view and getting lost everywhere. Well, I guess the last part will never change, because I have no sense of direction.

So last night I was running in this Orc city, trying to find the Alchemy trainer, to level up, when I jumped into something like a bank with many players inside. One of them traded me. I run out in panic, but the guy started to run after me and stubbornly to trade me.

I checked the trade window and turned out he's trying to give me 200 gold. I accepted the trade and kept running, feeling so confused that I even forgot to tell him "Thank you".

I guess these money are nothing for him, but for a new player like me it's a good amount of gold. Now I can afford to buy begs with more slots and this will make my life easier. :D

I know there are any kind of people in every game, but it's so good when you meet nice people in the beginning of your journey.
Whoever you are, thank you! :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Feb. 2, 2017, 10:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome to World of Warcraft! :)

It's always nice to hear of such random acts of kindness. They really can go a long way!

I hope you enjoy your time in Azeroth. If you're ever in need of a friend or two to help you along your way, there's a helpful thread full of players looking for others to play with which you can find over at:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16069776854