Undelete characters

#1 - Jan. 23, 2017, 3:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys so i left my wow acc open and a friend of mine tough he would be funny and delete most of my charecters . sinse he tough i could just restore em all right away

So he deleted over 10 charecters on two diferent servers . And yh i was angry ofc but as i also tough i could restore all of em right away i had to laugh my self . but now it seems like the GM's cant do that anymore and the in-game feature that you can use to undeleting ur charecter can only be used once evry month 30 DAYS!!! that wil say i have to wait around 10 month's to get back my charecters . I just ask ARE YOU KIDING ME PLEASE REALY ARE YOU FOR REAL ???+
#62 - Jan. 23, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey there Postmörtem,

Losing all characters you have played for years will have no doubt been a tremendous shock, especially if done as part of a bad prank. What others have mentioned before me is correct though: since the character restoration system came into play, Game Masters don't tend to get involved with character restorations anymore.
Then again, it never hurts to ask and explain your situation in more detail, so make sure to keep your ticket open.

That all being said, we also have a Code of Conduct, both in our games as on these forums and the use of insults in your replies is really unnecessary. If anything, others were trying to give you a heads-up or more detail on how things may turn out, not to mention that if you hope for someone to stick to your side it usually helps by being friendly and respectful towards them.

Considering there is nothing further to add to this topic or case, I'm locking this one down now.