OMG Don't remove LFR PLEASE!!!!!

#1 - Jan. 3, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Guys there has been a major thread on this very forum calling for a swift end to LFR by an annoying mage. Thats his name not me calling him annoying- (i take the high road in my battles and dont resort to name calling)
Im worried that as this petition to kill LFR snowballs out of control we will lose the one true test of skill in WOW....yes LFR.
Why is it a true test of skill? Let me answer that by posing a series of questions:
1. Have you ever wiped 36 times on a boss because a tank didnt know how to switch taunts with the other tank?
2. Have you ever died repeatedly and later learned it was because healers didnt know what the term "dispell" means?
3. Have you been in a raid that has been repeatedly oneshotted because people dont focus adds?
4. Have you ever played with people who expect "healz" while standing in fire?
5. Have you ever played with people that dont know what hitting "shift+J" does?

If the answer to any of these questions in your mind is "yes" then my friend...welcome to true battle. Winning in LFR is like winning the super bowl with a team of house cats. It doesnt get any more challenging and definitely not more rewarding considering three of my four legendaries came from LFR.

Think before you vote to kill LFR!!! The last true test of skill could be gone forever!
#25 - Jan. 3, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/03/2017 06:32 AMPosted by Nobody
Sunday is that way <--

Today is Tuesday.
Technically its also that way -->

--

Also, pretty obviously OP is trolling here, but just in case someone reads this and starts screaming: I wouldn't think LFR would be going anywhere, anytime soon. It serves its purpose well in helping those people see the content who don't have the time, etc. to commit to a typical raid schedule.

PS. Yes to all 5 of your points.