Kirin tor quests and why legion is 0/10

#1 - Dec. 19, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
All i manage to do is to get andry and wish cancer to the guys who create them, sometimes that usless air dash is not even enouph to go to the next buble or jump point, sometimes it goes to far, i wondered when blizz decided to become the most anoyng company in the world? In legion i find out only anoyng and supid things. kirin tor quests are just one of them, other may be those detect bastards in suramar, they are a pain in the back, especialy when you must folow someone. Basicaly legion go down from 9/10 to 0/10 and i regret every peny spend on wow now, il rather go !@#$ign play cod iw, after wow thats look more realistic and i have a feeling that wont be so %^-* maded to make you angry at every zone and stage.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Dec. 19, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Different kinds of quests exist to provide different kinds of experiences - some players may prefer certain kinds of experiences more than others do. Yet, we always encourage players to provide specific feedback if they find certain parts of the game frustrating (pointing out what frustrates them, what they find difficult etc.).

On that note, while I can appreciate that you're finding the Like the Wind quests frustrating - wishing that somebody you've never met will suffer from a life-threatening disease, just because they made a quest that you didn't like? That type of feedback isn't constructive and is completely uncalled for.