The most satisfying thing you've ever bought

#1 - Dec. 13, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What is the best/most satisfying thing you've EVER bought in WoW ?

I collect transmogs, and by that I mean EVERY piece of armour and equipable weapon available for a horde rogue. Yes, an Alliance rogue has to collect some items that are different and vice versa.

Blackrock Depths, a not often run dungeon mainly due to its size and being a vanilla dungeon, contains an almost impossible leather drop, Mar Alom's Grip, a unique piece of hand armour.
A 1 in 10000 chance from a Molten War Golem and a chance so incredibly low from a Fireguard Destroyer or Doomforge Dragoon that the % isn't even recorded.

Wowhead has only ever recorded 29 of them dropping and the item is so rare that it is hardly ever listed on the entire EU auction house database.

Amazingly, just picked one up for a measly 63k. I would have paid in excess of 250k for it due to its incredible scarcity. So on a satisfaction level at purchasing such a scarce item and moving closer to my overall goal, it's the best thing I've ever bought from the AH.

How about you, what's the best/most satisfying thing you've ever bought?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - Dec. 14, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Winning a Swift White Hawkstrider off of the BMAH. Ran Magister's Terrace daily so many times and it never dropped, was so happy to finally add that mount to my collection!