So about that improved communication

#1 - Dec. 5, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Which was said 4 days ago, which was summarized as talking with Hunters on a single poor talent and idea's with the secondary stat and itemization changes. That was four days ago, and it's now Monday with no new information or discussion.

Are we at least getting a new PTR build tomorrow?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - Dec. 5, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's going to take us more than 1 weekend to make the internal changes to our processes and flow of information necessary to show a notable increase in communication. I'd love to be able to respond to every question on here right now, but I just don't have those answers yet.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - Dec. 5, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Breech
This is a real problem. Why don't any of you have answers to problems you have been informed about for months? What is going on behind the scenes where you do not have a clear solution to fixable issues?

I'm just speaking about myself here. I'm not a designer, and as such, haven't been involved in those discussions. That, in turn, makes it difficult for me to give any meaningful responses here beyond "Thanks for the feedback!" That's the issue we're working to resolve.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#24 - Dec. 5, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2016 12:37 PMPosted by Ésdeath
I don't think anyone's faulting you for that but I think even more "thanks for the feedback!" or "I'll pass this along to the devs" goes waaaaaaay further than radio silence for months.

I agree with this, I just think "here's what the developers think" is even better, and I (as well as the other CMs) am trying to do that as much as possible.