#1 - Nov. 16, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I feel so unappreciated this year.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#17 - Nov. 16, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/16/2016 02:57 PMPosted by Ornyx
Happy 12 years of WoW and 22 years of Warcraft, everyone!

Hopefully by now you've picked up the Box in your mail, which will contain an item that will start a short questline, ending at a vendor who will sell you an adorable Corgi pup (sell is maybe not the right word, since you're given the currency for it from the Anniversary Box, and you should always #AdoptNotShop)!

If for some reason you'd rather not adopt a Corgi (who are very much in need good homes), you're welcome to save the tokens and put them towards rewards in any of the time Timewalking events - I'd recommend waiting for Mists of Pandaria TImewalking in 7.1.5 and putting it towards a new Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent mount!

Let's do our best to ignore trolls who will try to make a mountain out of our small anniversary celebration.

Thanks to our amazing and dedicated community for being with us and creating amazing memories over the last couple of decades.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - Nov. 16, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Ornyx:)

Got to tell you that Corgi is a BLAST. It's a beautiful P/S pet with some nice stats and abilities...he is adorable as hell, AND I now have 2 of them at 25.

I have the Corgi and Corgnelius as well, add that to the Fel Pup and the Cinder Pup and I have a terrific all dog beast pet lineup.

Been doing pet battlesd for a while and whoever designed this little guy had battlers in mind, its a perfect mix of speed and power with a good stam pool.

The stat boost will come in handy....I just now need to decide which one to level using it....happy 12th, mate. And thanks heaps.

The badges will come in handy with the new mount coming for timewalking.

All smiles here.
Do you have the Molten Corgi as well? That would be a Corgi trio! ;)

Thanks for the love, Aehl!