Is Prydaz worth using?

#1 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So i just got Prydaz (I now have Prydaz and Sephuz /wrist) and I'm not sure if i should use it over my current neck Pendant of Liquid Horror as mistweaver.

Current neck: iLvl 865 1,109 Crit 832 Vers

Prydaz: iLvl 910 821 Crit 1,477 Mastery

My 2 best stats are Vers>Crit
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The buff to the item coming in 7.1.5 is looking to make it one of the best tanking legendaries out there, so... soon™.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/15/2016 01:33 PMPosted by Ornyx
The buff to the item coming in 7.1.5 is looking to make it one of the best tanking legendaries out there, so... soon™.

Well I'm sure glad I just got the best tanking trinket as a healer. Oh boy!
As a healer, you may not want to use it but the stats could still be considered decent until you get a better slotted item. Survivability does help everyone, despite what some players may say - not every items can conform to simulations and discrepancies in logs while increasing flat-out throughput damage.

Wishing you luck on your next legendary (the mistweaver one coming in 7.1.5 looks to be pretty good)!

11/15/2016 01:38 PMPosted by Ahrimâl

Its always "in a future patch, or it's coming. My question is: Why is it necessary to buff these legendary's, why were they put out in their crap state in the first place?
Not every legendary is meant to be on equal footing - sometimes they are meant to change a play style entirely, and sometimes not. Sometimes we miss the mark on them, as we have with the couple that have been buffed and nerfed.

WoW is a living game, things change over time.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#28 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/15/2016 01:45 PMPosted by Kaelanise

There's a problem to this. Won't this eventually become a requirement to all tanks looking to do mythic+?
Requirement is subjective here.

If you're trying to get in groups that are excluding you for not having a best in slot-type item, I'd recommend avoiding those group and making your own. ;)