The new Sephuz ;3;

#1 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/november/secret.jpg

I need it plehz.

Edit: They made it so interrupts activates the haste/movement speed, and you get more haste. Interrupts have made it nice ;3;

Edit2: At 1:32am, I got this:
http://imgur.com/TxWxjzD
LOL
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Great buff on this one for the interrupters among us- wish it had int/agi/str instead of stamina, though.

A space goat can dream.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#24 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/15/2016 01:35 PMPosted by Zeldei
11/15/2016 01:30 PMPosted by Motav

What an awful problem, people actually interrupting skills. Darn it!

You missed the point. You won't benefit from this buff very often and others will likely prevent you from being able to anyway.
Works better as your grouping becomes more coordinated. Not necessarily a bad thing.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#35 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
<span class="truncated">...</span>Works better as your grouping becomes more coordinated. Not necessarily a bad thing.

In my group, people have all the interrupts we need. I will never be able to use this, as they almost never need my interrupt. And when they do, I have to hold it in case theirs might fail only on certain mobs.

This legendary is legendarily underwhelming.
If that is the case - then for you, sure. For others, not quite so much. Not every legendary will fit every player the same.

That is okay.

The alternative, if you have this item, would be to coordinate with your group and rotate interrupts for the effect. This item seems more useful in Mythic Dungeons where there are more interrupt opportunities to go around if you aren't on interrupt duty in Raids.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#42 - Nov. 15, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
<span class="truncated">...</span>If that is the case - then for you, sure. For others, not quite so much. Not every legendary will fit every player the same.

That is okay.

Then they shouldn't waste my legendary drop on this garbage, shouldn't they? Sorry I am not grateful for being given a bag of crap on my doorstep when my guild-mates are getting legendaries that increase their damage by 50k.
I've said it before, but these items are not necessarily designed around simulations and logs - and their goal isn't always a standard through-put increase on damage for every class. That would be quite boring.

Some of these items increase survivability, some of them increase short term damage under certain scenarios. Again, these discrepancies are okay.

If you are able to make use of it through an interrupt or slow, then you should coordinate with your group so you have an opportunity to make that use come in to reality. Interrupters with this item should be given priority, in my opinion, as it would also increase the groups overall DPS.

If that isn't happening, the fault would lie with your group, not the item.

<span class="truncated">...</span>If that is the case - then for you, sure. For others, not quite so much. Not every legendary will fit every player the same.

That is okay.

The alternative, if you have this item, would be to coordinate with your group and rotate interrupts for the effect. This item seems more useful in Mythic Dungeons where there are more interrupt opportunities to go around if you aren't on interrupt duty in Raids.

Yeah, aside from the lack of desirable secondary stats, this is kind of bonkers good for this enhance shammy. It's basically a mini-bloodlust every 30 seconds on trash, and also sometimes on bosses.

And woe be unto the caster that tries to gank me while world questing!

Again, it's much better for classes that can use it. I'm glad you see that you can make use out of it, and it will definitely be worth the coordination for Shaman, Mages, Rogues, etc.

I'd be happy to have this on my Shaman or Mage now, but can see myself being less thrilled about it on my Druid.