Stop the pet battle missions.

#1 - Nov. 6, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I dont pet battle, but in wod i leveled a pet to lvl8 just for !@#$s and giggles, and now i have weekly quests that ask me for pet battles and have a ton of p.b related world quests. How do i make this stop? Thank you.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#21 - Nov. 15, 2016, 11:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
World Quests are aimed to provide a variety of content for a variety playstyles. This can range from your standard kill/collect quests, to more PvP orientated ones right through to Pet Battles or even the absolutely nuts one with squirrels in Val'Sharah...

If you don't enjoy doing a certain type of World Quest you can just leave them, focus on the ones you do enjoy and eventually the ones you've ignored will de-pop and new ones will cycle in.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#24 - Nov. 15, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
15/11/2016 11:59Posted by Tixxy
Just curious.

Is the word "eventually" being adopted as blizzards new version of soon™ just with a more vague timeframe?

You'll get a legendary Eventually...
You'll get a good legendary Eventually...
You'll not have the RNG give you crap loot Eventually...

Until there are a decent amount of dailies the game can pull from a list people are being pushed into the ones they don't enjoy as much if they want to get the chest of RNG'd junk. Or for folk like myself who tend to skip the ones that give gold as a reward because we don't need more gold put into in an overinflated economy.

I used the word "eventually" because World Quests have variable durations. In most cases an Emissary Cache can be obtained without touching the PvP or Pet Battle World Quests.

15/11/2016 11:59Posted by Tixxy
What the map really needs is a filter so we can simply hide the PVP or pet ones that we have zero interest in. Although that seems a solution thats a bit too close to being soon™ over eventually™

The map lets you filter by reward types? PvP and Pet Battle World Quests also have different icons, so it's immediately obvious what type of World Quests they are.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#58 - Nov. 16, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, the discussion has taken a turn for the worse and I feel all the points that needed to be made have been made. *padlocks*