BlizzCon Check-In!

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Oct. 31, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey everyone!

With our 10th BlizzCon (CRAZY) just mere days away, I thought it would be a good time to do a check-in to see who from the forums will be at the Con!

Members of the Blizzard Entertainment Community Team will be in attendance at the Darkmoon Faire on the 3rd floor of the Anaheim Convention Center (map here) on both Friday and Saturday.

Myself, Rythmor, Aerya, and Kaivax, among many others, will be in attendance at the Darkmoon Faire. You'll be able to identify us through our Blizzard Blue "CMTY Team" shirts. Stop by have a chat, take pictures, trade-pins, and say hello!

We're looking forward to welcoming everyone to sunny southern California, and we can't wait to kick off BlizzCon 2016!

-----

For those not in attendance, make sure to catch all the BlizzCon action through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, which will give you a front row seat to all the epic entertainment from the comfort of your own home!

You’ll get comprehensive coverage of both days of the show, including panels, contests, interviews, and the closing ceremony, along with some cool commemorative in-game goodies. You can even stream the convention using the free BlizzCon Guide mobile app!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Oct. 31, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/31/2016 02:38 PMPosted by Hateorade
I'll see you guys there!
10/31/2016 03:46 PMPosted by Mimikyu
Attending my First Blizzcon this year! EXTREMELY EXCITED!!! :D
Awesome! Hope to see you guys this weekend! :)