Workaround to greyed out action bar issue.

#1 - Oct. 27, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For anyone who has had the greyed out action bar issue on your hunter I found out that it may be related to certain pets. Apparently any pets that have the ability to stealth, when they go into stealth it causes a bug that is causing your action bars to grey out as if on cool down. If you change pets in go to one that doesn't stealth, the skills reappear off cool down and the issue should not return. Have tested on my wife's hunter with a non stealth pet and has not had bars grey out on her in 5 hours. Possibly stealth related issue.
#22 - Oct. 28, 2016, 4:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey all,

I just wanted to jump in here since I saw several threads about it.

This is something that is already being looked into and a fix is being worked on. Like several have mentioned as a workaround you are able to use pets that don't stealth or turn off your pets "Prowl" ability for the time being.
#46 - Nov. 17, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as an update, we believe we were able to locate the cause and are working on a fix for this issue. Thank you all again for all of your patience on this issue, I know it's frustrating having to leave your pets out of stealth right now.