Holy crap this Patch

#1 - Oct. 25, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It has broken almost every aspect of this game in some way.

WTF happened ion.

PVP bugs PVE bugs UI bugs Combat Bugs Stealth bugs Companion App Bugs, WQ bugs, Item bugs.

what else can we find guys.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#91 - Oct. 25, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are hotfixes in the works for numerous issues today.

Things like the sheathing crash are things that sprung up with the push to live - something that is being looked into. It's normal for things to spring up post-patch as players get into the game, and some things might be more visible this time than normal - but, again, we are working on hotfixes.

If you'd like a specific update on something, let me know.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#151 - Oct. 25, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/25/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Cryage
10/25/2016 01:45 PMPosted by Ornyx
There are hotfixes in the works for numerous issues today.

Things like the sheathing crash are things that sprung up with the push to live - something that is being looked into. It's normal for things to spring up post-patch as players get into the game, and some things might be more visible this time than normal - but, again, we are working on hotfixes.

If you'd like a specific update on something, let me know.

Explanation for nerfs to abilities that are undocumented would be nice.

I'm sorry you're going to be the kicking post today Ornyx, but this is egregious.

5-10% nerf on all ret abilities across the board

https://imgur.com/a/vwUXk
("Live" being numbers yesterday, PTR being what we got in the PTR & what is actual today).
- - - -
Hunters reporting 15% less damage on Aimed shot
- - - -
Contagion for affliction warlocks nerfed from 15% to 12%
- - - -
Burning determination nerf on mages:
Was - After being interrupted while casting a spell, you become immune to being interrupted while casting for 8 sec.

Now : After being interrupted while casting the duration of silence and interrupt effects is reduced by 70% for 8 sec.
- - - -
Viper sting, was - stings the target, reducing their healing done by 30% for 12 sec. Viper Sting is removed if the target casts a non-instant cast healing spell.

Is now: "Stings the target, reducing their healing done by 30% for 6 seconds."
(so 50% nerf)
- - - - -

And I mean , these are the things people have just discovered, who knows what else there is :/
Hunters (Aimed Shot) and mages (Burning Determination) had a change missed, patch notes should be amended today.

Aware of discussion on a possible issue with Vampiric Touch revolving around Haste, but nothing concrete to share yet.

Retribution has a bug that is affecting their damage by about 5% baseline, a hotfix is in on it.

Need to look into the others - these are bugs that will be hotfixed quickly, so there's no reason to shout that the sky is falling. These conversations are much better served on the Bug Report forums where they can be easily seen by our teams.