Where the hell is dalaran?!?

#1 - Oct. 14, 2016, 5 p.m.
Blizzard Post
OK, so i just "upgraded" to legion, and i'm noticing all sorts of things that I HATE already.
Worst is that ships don't work anymore...
One thing that is annoying the heck out of me, is that I am trying to get to dalaran, so that i can do whatever quest I need to, to get to Broken Isles,
BUT I can't for the life of me, figure out how the heck to get there...

Upon looking online in various places, some say theres a portal in SW mage tower, some say theres a portal in the keep, and some even say theres a portal on the docks!
Someone please tell me wtf is going on here, because none of these exist.
All i want to do is get to broken isles.

Yes i played through the quest at the start, immediately after upgrading my player to lvl 100 and logging in the quest started.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - Oct. 14, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/14/2016 11:06 AMPosted by Eyrwin
I am on the current quests:
"Commander in the field"
"Shipyard Report"
"Garrison Campaign: The ring of blood"
"Skyreach"
"Destructors rise"
"Demons among us"

I have from what i understand, followed the quests as i was introduced to them from the moment arriving in SW after the initial (dungeon style) legion quest where the king dies...

I have done like 10 quests or so already, and have still not made my way to dalaran, so i must be doing something wrong...

Demons Among Us is the quest you need to complete. That's part of the Legion introduction.

Otherwise, check the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind and try to talk with Recruiter Lee in Stormwind Harbor. There should be a breadcrumb quest that leads into Legion. If you somehow missed it, Dalaran should be floating above Karazhan until you complete the introduction.