Raid Quests from Class Order halls

#1 - Oct. 13, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, i got a raid quest from the class order hall "mission board" thing, corrupted egg this time i assume there are others, i went in, did the raid on normal difficulty (in a pug, but thats irrelevant) and after clearing all but final boss i went to hand the quest in.

It gives LFR loot.

To even do the mission quest to start with my followers had to have 830ilvl, which takes some effort to achieve you have to actually farm teh missions and hope for gear items to upgrade them.

Yet the reward is trash loot, there was no point in me doing the mission, or even going in and doing the raid to complete the quest.

Why are the rewards for this not on a dynamic system where depending what difficulty you complete the quest, the reward come from that tier of loot?

If you do it in LFR, you get LFR, normal gives normal etc etc...
Theres nothing whatsoever that explains what ilvl or difficulty grade the reward is coming from either, its misleading.
Forum Avatar
#1 - Oct. 13, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please see source post at http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613722521?page=2 for detail.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Oct. 13, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The tooltip of the chest should tell you what difficulty loot you're going to receive from it, similar to how the chests in WoD worked. The only one that is not marked is the one that contains rewards from Normal, all other difficulties are marked.

Out of curiosity, I had your character checked and the quest you completed was one that awarded a chest marked as Raid Finder which is why you got an Raid Finder ilvl item from it.