Legion Reputation

#1 - Oct. 5, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
they won't make rep account wide lol. They never did his in the history of the game... Maybe make rep rewards from withered training account wide

I mean why would you even want to farm anything but nightfallen rep to honored on your alts, pathfinder is account wide
#11 - Oct. 5, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Reputation will not be made account-wide, no, but we will be easing a couple of linked features with 7.1.

First, Court of Stars and The Arcway will now unlock account-wide once each individual dungeon is completed once on an account.

Second, World Quests will no longer have the "friendly" reputation unlock requirement for secondary/alt characters. Once you hit 110 on an alt, you will immediately receive a quest to speak with Khadgar to receive your Flight Master's Whistle and unlock World Quests, as long as you've already unlocked World Quests on your main.

Hope this answers your concerns! :)
#17 - Oct. 5, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/05/2016 04:44 PMPosted by Ornyx
Reputation will not be made account-wide, no, but we will be easing a couple of linked features with 7.1.

First, Court of Stars and The Arcway will now unlock account-wide once each individual dungeon is completed once on an account.

Second, World Quests will no longer have the "friendly" reputation unlock requirement for secondary/alt characters. Once you hit 110 on an alt, you will immediately receive a quest to speak with Khadgar to receive your Flight Master's Whistle and unlock World Quests, as long as you've already unlocked World Quests on your main.

Hope this answers your concerns! :)

I prolly know the answer to this but... Any idea when 7.1 might drop? I would love to see a rough timeline for that patch and raid release schedules.

I do appreciate this info btw :)

Nothing to share, but 7.1 is up on the PTR!