Elemental Shamans, Blizz.. Help?

#1 - Oct. 1, 2016, 7:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Edit 10/3/16 : Thank you Ornyx For your feedback! Glad to see some blue text in here!

Original Post
I see the DK's have been noticed as they should, their two dps specs were terrible. As were Warlocks. But I sit here every day on my Elemental Shaman wondering when it will be our turn. I saw the % buffs we got, that was a nice start. But it didn't fix all the underlying issues Blizz. Please, My class and spec combo is in need of your help and I am here reaching out to you....

This is the best post in the Shaman forums right now, over 300 posts and no blue coming in the say "Hey we are looking into it" The Elemental Shamans are being sat out, passed up on, and laughed at unless decked out in top tier raiding gear at the moment. Please take a look and see what is going on inside.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748956716

Another great thread in the Shaman Forums is this, which goes more so into the Logs of raiding, and numbers that have been coming out since the release of Emerald Nightmare, as you can expect each tier has less and less ele shamans.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749206703

It is just very disheartening to play a class and spec for years to be tossed at the bottom fighting with tanks for dps ranks. We are not asking to be #1, we are a hybrid class even though we really can only heal ourselves now in either dps spec.

But when the numbers from Enhancement to Elemental are vastly different, and guilds pass on us because our DPS cannot compete even with comparable ilvl, Mythic dungeon groups ignore our applications, we are stuck to either switch specs, deal with the bad dps, or re-roll.

This is just PvE Elemental, PvP has it's own large bag of issues they are trying to get across to you.

So Blizzard, can someone please check these out, or this thread, post so that we know you are hearing our cries?

Thank you,
-Lukse, a WoW Veteran since '04, Ele Shaman since Burning Crusade.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#246 - Oct. 3, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Happy Monday everyone! Appreciate all the feedback here over the weekend.

I'll be sure to pass what I can along to the developers and update you when I hear something.