Ornyx, I SUMMON THEE

#1 - Sept. 30, 2016, 1:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
EDIT: YYYEEESSS!!! 20 DOWNVOTES!!! I FEEL EMPOWERED!!!

For my wishes of having a blue visiting my post, I present to you with a gift of a Draenei Priest with skimpy transmog with a change of heart of a man that once hated the revealing outfit.

For summoning, I have an IMPORTANT question that is a great matter for the game. For you are the community manager that is OBLIGATED to view the forums for your cause.

THE IMPORTANT QUESTION THAT MATTER FOR THE GAME IS...

Do you like my transmog? C:

EDIT: Jesus, the downvote is real...

My plan is coming together.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Sept. 30, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/29/2016 06:09 PMPosted by Patchs
09/29/2016 06:08 PMPosted by Doomclan
You're doing it wrong. You need to leave out some hay and tea as bait.

I believe he/she prefers Earl grey.

I had Persimmon this morning.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Sept. 30, 2016, 2 a.m.
Blizzard Post
<span class="truncated">...</span>
I had Persimmon this morning.
I have no idea how you still have your job, you're absolutely useless at it. I've noticed that you spend more time in off-topic threads than you do threads about real problems or feedback. You only communicate with some of the classes and only visit those specific class forums, which I assume are based off of whatever you play. Meanwhile ignoring the rest of us.

How about you do something worthwhile for once and respond to this thread instead:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749387005?page=1

Ah! You've figured out my dastardly plan... Warlocks would be the only class to ever be happy if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Let's be honest: no one is *ever* completely happy with the state of their class - but just because I'm not sitting in a thread about Outlaw rogues posting "thansk for feedback" over and over doesn't mean I didn't read it and it most certainly doesn't mean I'm not having conversations with it to the good folks here at the office.

This has been said a lot recently. If we don't post, we probably don't have anything of value to share or add to the convesation. I have nothing to say to Outlaw Rogues at the moment that will make them happy. I will be thrilled to have a discussion with them when I get more information or a bit of insight and philosophy.

In case this was missed - it's nearly 7pm PST, and most of us are either home or winding down our days and having a bit of fu... Ah, I forgot. Fun is frowned upon around here. I'm going home.

Edit: @OP, your transmog looks fine, though a bit overused these days. Have the boots always looked like that?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#52 - Sept. 30, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/29/2016 07:11 PMPosted by Stabriel
You have no !@#$ing idea what the difference between a CM and a Dev is, do you?
Edit: Try being a hunter. Our numbers are okay so our complaints that our class is literally no fun to play anymore have been ignored thus far. Suck it up and wait to see what happens.
Our feedback pretty much has to go through him to reach Blizzard. No duh I know he's not a dev, but that doesn't mean he isn't involved with handling our complaints and feedback.

Are you saying that I am not passing on your complaints? It's been two days since the latest balance changes.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#59 - Sept. 30, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/29/2016 07:17 PMPosted by Zîegler
Since when did this thread turned into "Blizzard doesn't respond to our feedback" post?

Kind of annoyed.

But did you see my edit earlier?

Edit: @OP, your transmog looks fine, though a bit overused these days. Have the boots always looked like that?

I think with that said, this thread is past its due.

Leaving you guys with a note a left a few days ago.

TL;DR: Development is hard and takes time. Communication is hard and takes tact, a thick skin, and lots of alcohol. I am always here, and always listening. I'm looking forward to learning and growing more as I engage with you guys.