Going for Loremaster - Questhelper or...?

#0 - March 25, 2009, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Title pretty much says it all. For some reason, I never got into using addons much, and I've never had or used Questhelper or anything similar. But now I'm working on my Loremaster title, and have hundreds and hundreds of quests to go, so I'm gonna break down and get an addon to make it less tedious. I know Questhelper is the most popular choice, but I've heard a lot of talk about this other one lately - I think it's called Carbon? - that's supposed to be just as good, if not better.

For those with experience with one or both addons, and/or Loremasters, what would you recommend for a mage such as myself who's just trying to run around and do as many quests as efficiently as possible?

And yes, I realize the sad irony in skipping the actual lore part to get the title of "loremaster", but too bad. :p I've gone since 2004 until now without any help, so, yeah.
#15 - March 26, 2009, 11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I went the time consuming route and after leveling up multiple characters, I took my character that I wanted to get loremaster with and just hit every zone's quest hub and then some to see if I missed anything as I was pretty familiar with every zone at that point.