Your policy on Twitter!

#1 - Sept. 22, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay I am looking right at you now Blizz.

Firstly, lets get this out of the way. I KNOW you have to take the servers down to fluff your hamsters, put water in their bottles and food in their bowls however, your announcement to do so is purely, purely unacceptable.

Secondly, before ANYONE starts saying "Well they did announce these things" - no, they didn't because guess what? I do not use Twitter! Neither do any of my friends or my social circle. We hate the damned app, it's full of trolls, rubbish celebrity gossip and people like Kim Kardashian who are the most self absorbed, narcissistic blobs of flesh to have ever walked the planet.

Why can you not make a post on here? Why is that so hard? Do you feel like Twitter is a quicker method? What statistics do you follow that say ""Oh we are going to take the servers down, lets see, Twitter will be the best place to reach our playerbase"? I do not understand this move, why? If something as important as "Sorry guys, servers going down very briefly" is not important enough to be displayed on your website then what is the point?

Are the forums ONLY a breeding ground of hate and toxicity? Or is the lack of communication here a good thing for you because at least on Twit-sh*t most people cant cram a huge protest into 80-90 letters or whatever?

I am calling for an answer, I want to know why you choose Twitter, and I want the community who also want this answered, to step in here and get an answer!

How many of you were LITERALLY near completion of a Keystone Mythic? And have now just lost it?

Thanks for the reactivation of the Keystones btw! I'm sure everyone who just got booted will appreciate that! HINT HINT.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#102 - Sept. 23, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Normally notes like these would be found in our Service Status forum, but it looks like this was missed for one reason or another.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused by the restart, and I'll try to see if we can get some notifications up on the forums for these in the future. :)