Nerfs are not a joke, Lore.

#1 - Sept. 22, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
https://twitter.com/devolore/status/779018301246550016

Why don´t you spend that time engaging your community in a helpful and constructive manner, i.e. your job?

Thanks.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#339 - Sept. 23, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as a note, in case you missed his other tweets while being tied down on this one: we have a tuning pass that will come with next week's restarts.

You should see information on these start coming out in the next few days, but keep an eye on our hotfix notes and @WarcraftDevs for more information.

Edit: Also, Lore's silly chart from today's Employee Legion signing event has no sway on our tuning. But in case you missed the final tally, it's here.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#350 - Sept. 23, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/22/2016 05:21 PMPosted by Nixx
09/22/2016 05:15 PMPosted by Ornyx
Just as a note, in case you missed his other tweets while being tied down on this one: we have a tuning pass that will come with next week's restarts.

You should see information on these start coming out in the next few days, but keep an eye on our hotfix notes and @WarcraftDevs for more information.

Goat, why is goat the only blue who dares tread these corrupted grounds anymore?

Sorry I didn't tread them sooner. It's been a busy day since I've been out of the office since Monday. ;P
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#375 - Sept. 23, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/22/2016 05:36 PMPosted by Wolfar
09/22/2016 05:27 PMPosted by Esimpure
Can we ask why it is that you seem to be the only one who frequently posts in GD? Is it due to the other CMs having different focuses, or is it personal choice and you're the only one who seems to want to be involved in the community?

Not Orynx (obv.) but yeah they do have different focuses and jobs within the community that they specialize in. Lore is the eSports and pvp CM, the new CM that has a sticky is the social media CM, etc. And Ornyx here is stuck with us. ;)

Lore, Neth, and Kaivax are all on slightly different roles than they were in the past, but they are around.

I'm mainly here on the forums and fansites such as Wowhead, MMO-Champion, and /r/wow while Aerya handles our social media on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. :)

It's not a matter of wanting or not wanting to be a part of the community, but our team is more specialized now than it was in the past when everyone posted a little bit. I'm the main one interfacing here, gathering all the feedback, and talking to you guys.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#381 - Sept. 23, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/22/2016 05:43 PMPosted by Grubgrabber
09/22/2016 05:21 PMPosted by Nixx

Goat, why is goat the only blue who dares tread these corrupted grounds anymore?

Because every other blue gets blasted badly no matter what they say or how they say it. There's just something about Ornyx that seems to keep people mildly reasonable. Don't know if it's because people know he won't rise to the bait, or if they've actually finally realized that CMs aren't the devs, but he just doesn't get the kind of crap that Watcher or Lore tend to attract.

Kinda wonder what's happened to Bornakk, though. Haven't seen him post in a dog's age. Wonder if he's moved up, on a different game's forum, or what.

EDIT:

09/22/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Ornyx
Lore, Neth, and Kaivax are all on slightly different roles than they were in the past, but they are around.

I'm mainly here on the forums and fansites such as Wowhead, MMO-Champion, and /r/wow while Aerya handles our social media on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. :)

It's not a matter of wanting or not wanting to be a part of the community, but our team is more specialized now than it was in the past when everyone posted a little bit. I'm the main one interfacing here, gathering all the feedback, and talking to you guys.

Or this. It could be this.

Kinda miss the days of there being numerous CMs, though. The fun that was had. :<

They are all around and still read a lot of things here, and do post every now and then - but as said, just slightly different capacities.

There's just something about Ornyx that seems to keep people mildly reasonable.

I prefer everyone be in the middle than too far at either end of the spectrum. ;)