auction house posting....

#1 - Sept. 15, 2016, 4:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
can blizzard please do SOMETHING about all these people that post 10,000 stacks of 1 of a material item??? like limit how many auction you can post at a time or just punish these people that are literally ruining every auction addon and making it impossible to get the items we need for crafting in a decent amount of time. its literally taking me about 45 mins so far and all im triyng to do is get 80 felslate. its seriously time for an improvement or limit to the auction house.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#36 - Sept. 16, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Noticed this myself lately - a bit unfortunate that some players do this on purpose to troll and such. I normally just search by price descending and go a few pages back, which clears most of the singles out.

I recognize this can be a problem, though - something I'll bring up to the dev team and see if they have any thoughts on a solution.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#46 - Sept. 16, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/15/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Ziryus
09/15/2016 06:14 PMPosted by Ornyx
Noticed this myself lately - a bit unfortunate that some players do this on purpose to troll and such. I normally just search by price descending and go a few pages back, which clears most of the singles out.

I recognize this can be a problem, though - something I'll bring up to the dev team and see if they have any thoughts on a solution.

Just add a freaking stack size filter, how hard is that?

Possibly very hard, looking at the age of the Auction House system. Never doubt how many problems one can create by adding things that seem "small" or "easy".

The magic of game design! ;)