Legendaries

#1 - Sept. 15, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm really happy that you guys at Blizzard have found time to make blue posts concerning Blizzcon pets and what not but how about addressing the growing problem that is your legendary "protection".

I've grown used to RNG being RNG but considering out of the hundreds of people I know in this game, it's a big issue when the only 3 with legendaries all have 2. This is a widely known issue and has threads on these forums as well as every other wow forum out there. How about some recognition about this as it will be a part of the progression race.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#70 - Sept. 15, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We’ve identified and hotfixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended, if a player had already received their first legendary.

Thanks to everyone who reported this - the ability to look at specific cases where this was and wasn’t happening was invaluable for isolating what exactly was causing this bug to occur.
#2002 - Oct. 7, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Noticed this capped out - extending this to a much higher point.

I would like to note that I've sent feedback on this topic to the developers. I don't have any updates as of this moment, but if I hear anything to share, I will do so as I can.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!