Alt class choosing

#1 - Sept. 9, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya, guys!

As the topic name says, I have a big problem picking an alt class. :/ I was lucky with main, because the first thing after Legion launch I just had to try Demon Hunter and I decided to stick with this class, because, you know, double jump, wings, and mobility in spec, it's something I really enjoy. But now, I am a human being, so I am curious and I want to try another class as well, but for 4 days I was just thinking what class to pick. I haven't tried any other classes in Legion yet, so Ii am here, hoping you will help me with this decision. I want something fun to play, what I can enjoy playing. I was thinking about casters, but priest looks too hard for me (played him on WotLK), Warlock, I don't like pets (DH main, so I hate demons as well, but I love locks xD) and I don't know if I could enjoy Druid or Shaman and I don't know anything about mages. I also love rogues but... I just can't decide, it's too much for me, so I ask you, please, tell me, what class do you enjoy playing, what would you suggest me? Should I try something new, harder (I don't say that I can't learn certain class, but I don't know if I don't end up not liking the class) or should I stick with something else? I know very little about classes in legion, so I would love to know why you would suggest it to me.

Thank you! :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Sept. 9, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Perhaps stopping this gif might help you? Let fate decide!

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/771018673305882627