Calling All Warlock Voices 2

#273 - Aug. 24, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Increasing the post cap on this thread.

Going to try to go through all the feedback here (will take some time) and take it to the dev team again and see what we can do. If anyone has any kind of collated list of feedback/concerns from among the Warlock community, we would be glad to hear it!
#283 - Aug. 24, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/24/2016 02:55 PMPosted by Bual
Holy crap thought that blues were mythical like sightings of the virgin mary and the chupacabra things only found in small desolate mexican towns noone has ever heard of

To Orynx look at "calling all warlock voices " first approximatly 500 posts are pretty much the same things and are about the same issues that everyone is havieng

Going to be spending the next few hours reading through everything, just want to make sure I can gather all the feedback I can, accurately. :)
#312 - Aug. 24, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as a note on feedback for now and the future - I think it's easier to come to the table with the direct and exact issues you guys are having with particular specs and spells rather than what you guys might suggest as fixes for those issues themselves (seems like we are leaping a step forward there).

Keep that in mind when posting feedback and try to keep the funnel more towards:

Drain Life does not feel engaging or fun as a "filler" because... xxxxx.
Green fire does not affect x, y, and z.
Destruction no longer feels engaging or fun since xxxxx because... xxxxx.
#335 - Aug. 24, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/24/2016 04:10 PMPosted by Nekromantic
08/24/2016 04:06 PMPosted by Inferis
...But... Not listening to player feedback about what actually does feel good is how the class ended up in this state. If you only go to the table with negative feedback and no decent suggestions for how to improve things, how will we not end up with just a new pile of problems?

Pretty much this, Blizzard were the ones that came up with these...changes.

So you send all these complaints to the same people that created them and expect THEM to come up with a better solution?

Not looking good already.

It's much easier for us to design compelling skills and spells when we know why players feel the way they feel about the skills and spells they want changed (this is why I added some "because..." clauses).

There are tons of varying opinions on suggestions to change these spells that I'm seeing already, and there is a limited amount of time for meetings and such on these things - that's why its easier for us to go straight at the issue with logical reasoning and feedback from our players than to try to review every suggestion in this type of situation.

Some of these suggestions may be good, and I will do my best to collate all of those suggestions provided over the last few days/weeks, but I expect that a better conversation with the developers will be one that has the facts of the matter with good reasons as to why Warlock players want changes to be made opposed to only proposed solutions stacked on top of the issues.