WSG Reputation Grinding

#0 - April 1, 2009, 12:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is there any plans in the works to speed up the reputation for the Warsong Gulch faction. With the current 35 honor per flag capture it seems reputation gaining is considerably slower in comparison to the other pvp factions.

A little thrown together math correct me if i'm wrong, or my assumptions are off base.

Best Case scenario games average 13 mins with a 2 min wait at the beggining so 15 mins per game. Lets also tie in a 1 min average queu time to this, (so we set at 16 mins per game).

You will need from neutral to exalted 42000 reputation. The max rep you can get per game is 105. Which means you will have to win 400 games. In a perfectly balanced battle group you will lose 400 over that same time period. So you have to play 800 games to hit exalted.

End result 800 games at 16 mins per game = 213 hours 20 mins (I think)

(Disclaimer: I made assumptions....Flame away)
#4 - April 1, 2009, 4:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
No there aren't. This was answered with a blue post just last week. Not gonna happen.

Edit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15659709955&pageNo=1&sid=1#14
I searched for you.

Thanks for doing the search, and yes, this is still accurate. Anything can change down the road, but nothing is planned at this time.
#10 - April 1, 2009, 5:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Oh you'll change it. Oh yes you will.

Yes... my mast... oh wait *shakes head*... not today.