Spore Loser and Glory to the Raider

#0 - April 3, 2009, 3:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Going in Naxx on Monday for my last meta-achievement with some of my guildies to do the same. Spore Loser doesn't look like its required for Glory to the Raider. We will most than likely do it ( I really can't see why we wouldn't), but can anyone confirm that it is not a "hidden" achievement for Glory to the Raider.
#3 - April 3, 2009, 5:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It's not required. Why, I don't know (maybe because it was bugged until 3.0.8?), because it's actually one of the easier ones.

It was a decision made awhile back to remove it, I think it had to do with the bug as well, but overall I am not sure either - but yes, it is not required and it is not very hard... assuming your raid can suppress the need to AoE for a fight and turn off things like retribution aura/thorns/etc.
#6 - April 3, 2009, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Don't forget Iron Boot Flask. That boned my raid group over last night. We were half way through when we noticed the spore debuff. It was so late that we said screw it and killed him anyway. When going through the recount logs, it showed Electrical Discharge from our paladin wearing the iron dwarf costume. Because of a costume, it cost us this achievement.

Yeah, it took us a couple weeks to weed through all the little things that cause this to happen, but we got it eventually. Put the stormchops down! :)
#9 - April 3, 2009, 7:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I always call out on vent, "Where my Iron Dwarves at!" just before we start Thaddius. With half the raid as Iron Dwarves, it really makes it fun trying to figure out if people are crossing charges or not.

Good idea... heh