Help
Regional FlagBlizz is blaming us for their faulty design..Source
Bestpriest
Target Source
#0 - 2010/09/05 09:29:39 PM
I'm just trying to understand what you meant by this quote made by GC:

Q u o t e:

Heroic Leap
The Thunder Clap portion of Heroic Leap was the subject of much derision on this very forum. If you liked it, you should have stuck up for it then. It's gone now.

That sounds harsh, which isn't my intention, but it is really, really common on these forums to see a concerted effort among some players to say "Change X" and then when we do, other players come out of the woodwork to say "But we liked X!" I can't suggest a great solution to that except to pay attention to the kinds of discussions that are happening, and chime in if you disagree with something strongly.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/26560867318/new-warrior-discussion-build-12857/

Blue Poster
Target Source
#81 - 2010/09/07 02:18:08 AM
Q u o t e:
While I'm not sure that this thread is being very productive

I on the other hand am pretty sure that it is not productive. If you can't confine your feedback to class design, then please refrain from posting.

Q u o t e:
The only thing they're legitimately doing wrong is putting such an extreme emphasis on the live community boards and weighing feedback far too heavily from people that can't even play with the actual mechanics found in beta.

The live community boards are still providing very useful class feedback overall. The beta boards have a far smaller number of participants, so I am seeing a lot of crazy claims that wouldn't go unchallenged on the live boards. That isn't intended to diminish the excellent feedback provided by some of our beta participants.