Help
Regional FlagWarriors, wth?Source
Cullum
Target Source
#0 - 2010/09/03 04:23:43 AM
Ok, first im all for a challange and harder hitting mobs, but allmost not surviving a single mob without cooldowns is just incredibly stupid.

and whats up with the damage in this build?! i hit for crap, 7-800 hits non crit white hits is just .. come on blizzard, you cant be seriouse?! yellow hits normal is 1.2k -2-5k. crits is around 4 - 6k. on a mob that will absolutley obliterate me in 20-30sec and has 50k+ hp wich i need 30sec+ to kill just aint right.

add that to respawns and such and.. well you get the picture.

if this makes it to live i will absolutley never ever touch(sp?) this class again.

for the love of all that is holy, please do something about this.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#4 - 2010/09/03 07:00:07 AM
There were virtually no changes to Fury that would affect your damage in this build. You're going to have to be more specific about what you think changed.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#54 - 2010/09/04 10:56:10 PM
We aren't focused on numbers tuning yet, so comments like "RB doesn't hit very hard" or "SMF doesn't compete with TG" just aren't going to be terribly useful posts at this stage. If your measurement of "fun" is "hits for big numbers" then you aren't going to be able to provide beta feedback that helps the developers much.

Colossus Smash is indeed still bugged and will make targets harder to kill. It required new tech to get this effect working at all, and it's going to take some time before it is working correctly.