Help
Regional FlagHoly Pallies, nerfed AGAINSource
Titsanium
Target Source
#0 - 2010/09/10 12:06:22 AM
Holy

* Seal of Insight now restores 4% of the paladin's base mana instead of his/her maximum mana.
*Tower of Radiance no longer affects Holy Shock.
* Holy Shock base healing has been reduced by 30%.
* Beacon of Light now has a 60 yards radius, up from 40 yards. Now affects all heals instead of just Holy Light and Holy Shock.
* Eternal Glory now has a 15/30% chance to proc, down from 20/40%.

While the beacon change isn't a nerf its not the change we needed. With the seal of insight nerf I'm curious why we even have Int on our gear at all, since we'll have no talents or spells that are affected by it. (Don't anyone be a smart@ss and say Divine plea, b/c thats still worthless.) With our holy power generation AND WoG procs nerfed we'll have to stack pure spirit/mp5 just to maybe not go oom in 3 mins.

From what i'm seeing these are the stats that'll be important in cata:
Haste>Spirit>Mastery. No room or reason for +Int/sp or +crit on our gear.

@Blizz: Stop nerfing us and give us the AOE healing tools we need. Just because you nerf our single target healing abilities it doesnt make us more desirable as raid healers.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#29 - 2010/09/10 07:11:54 AM
Q u o t e:
What you call nerfs (and buffs) I call class balancing that is being done during beta. End result will be a working class that can fulfill it's role.

Yeah, pretty much this. Since you don't really have anything to compare it to (in that you aren't seeing your character on live suddenly healing for less than she did the day before), it's hard to get too upset over seeing numbers go down. Some of the numbers are just too high right now. It will all even out before we're done.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#30 - 2010/09/10 07:14:01 AM
Q u o t e:
Thanks to the development team, Retribution now has to heal to max its dps.

If you had read a little more before running to the forums (armed with only data-mined information I might add), you would have seen that using Selfless Healer will still be a dps loss. That is the intent. The change is just to make it less of a dps loss than it was previously. Giving up a Templar's Verdict is a lot for a paladin.