Help
Regional Flag[Warlock] Soul Swap cooldownSource
Edenn
Target Source
#0 - 2010/09/30 01:38:26 AM
Just came in to share my 2 cents on the newly implemented soul swap cooldown in build 13066. I hate it. Makes it much harder to kill multiple mobs at once, and makes it very annoying for farming/chain pulling mobs especially when the mob dies before the cooldown is up so you can't grab its debuffs. I was having a lot of fun with the spell glyphed in the last patch, but affliction's just not very fun anymore in the new patch. I don't think the spell was overpowered without the cooldown, expecially considering the increased mob damage output (I wasn't invincible pre-patch and still managed to get myself killed by pulling too many mobs). Blizz, please consider changing this spell back to the way it was before 13066.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#3 - 2010/09/30 03:22:24 PM
Yeah, we think being able to instantly apply all of your dots with some bonus front load damage with no cooldown wasn't going to be balanceable. Pestilence for DKs is somewhat of a different situation since the diseases are precursors for being able to do real damage rather than being a lot of real damage themselves. You don't normally see the DK using Pestilence and just letting the disease ticks kill everything, which is a play style often associated with locks. :)