Help
Regional FlagInk Supplies: Can't talk to Foreman OslowSource
Siilara
Target Source
#0 - 2010/07/21 09:33:22 PM
I picked up the quest Ink Supplies which sent me to talk with Foreman Oslow in Lakeshire. When I got there, he was under a boulder. After some flailing around I found a dropped item from the gnolls that started a quest to get an orb which allowed me to control an Ettin which lifted the boulder from on top of the Foreman. After turning in the completion to Mayor (?) Solomon, the area appears to have phased and Oslow is standing by the bridge. Soloman said something about Oslow being appreciative once he recovers his composure.

I have now picked up, completed, and turned in a quest to him (for Blackrock Spyglasses) but he still won't talk to me about the Rethban Iron Ore I'm supposed to ask him about.

Any ideas?

(In my opinion, forcing a player to complete Redridge quests, and lots of them apparently, just to complete a fedEx quest from Stormwind/Ellwyn is annoying, and in this case quite inobvious.)

Blue Poster
Target Source
#1 - 2010/07/21 09:44:16 PM
Q u o t e:
I picked up the quest Ink Supplies which sent me to talk with Foreman Oslow in Lakeshire. When I got there, he was under a boulder. After some flailing around I found a dropped item from the gnolls that started a quest to get an orb which allowed me to control an Ettin which lifted the boulder from on top of the Foreman. After turning in the completion to Mayor (?) Solomon, the area appears to have phased and Oslow is standing by the bridge. Soloman said something about Oslow being appreciative once he recovers his composure.

I have now picked up, completed, and turned in a quest to him (for Blackrock Spyglasses) but he still won't talk to me about the Rethban Iron Ore I'm supposed to ask him about.

Any ideas?

(In my opinion, forcing a player to complete Redridge quests, and lots of them apparently, just to complete a fedEx quest from Stormwind/Ellwyn is annoying, and in this case quite inobvious.)

That quest should no longer exist. Thanks for the report.